Another year is nearly over, it’s time to reflect on what we haven’t all learned from another 12 months of being here on our tiny planet that we call home…
Or at least look at pictures of cats, in particular Boomer Kitty’s first year of being here… The furry little bastard!
Just a quick one today, wishing you all a Merry Christmas from me & my new chums!
At some point a detailed explanation of Jessica Drakes Xmas Party will go here… meanwhile here are some pics from the the photobooth!
And another set!
Ok, so tonight i got a few tweets about my Banana cake… so i decided to share the recipe!
You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups bananas (mashed up)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 1/8 cups of sugar (but go crazy if you want!)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla (extract is fine)
- 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk (don’t worry if it’s reduced)
- and, err… cheat the frosting! Just use cream cheese or something that comes in a tub
Here comes the ‘how to’:
- Preheat oven to 275°
- Grease AND FLOUR a 9’ x 13’ pan or dish
- In a small bowl, mash up the bananas with the lemon juice
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt
- In a 3rd bowl (ideally big) add 3/4 cup of butter and 2 & 1/8 cups of sugar
- Add in eggs, one at a time, then stir in 2 tsp vanilla.
- Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk & smashed up bananas
- Put the batter into the pan from step 2 & bake in preheated oven from step 1 for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take out of oven and stick it into the freezer for 45 minutes. This will make the cake moist as fuck!
- Cheat the frosting… don’t bother making it, it’s a pain in the arse… And just cover the cake in it!
And… this is what it should look like!
As you have probably noticed I haven’t blogged for a while as me & Kylie have been knee deep in production design on both XMen XXX & Wolverine XXX, anyway we wrapped both films yesterday & that means we now get some time off for Christmas before more movie mayhem starts in the New year…
Also, it means we now have time to can send presents back home (which also means they won’t arrive by Xmas… sorry bout that!)
And that’s the story so far, will blog later in the week in more detail & give you updates about art sold in Miami etc
Hope all is well in your world… here’s a pic of Kylie with a big gun!